Houston, TX (June 2, 2009) – Axiom, a leading advertising/design hybrid, is proud to announce triple wins at the American Marketing Association (AMA) of Houston’s prestigious Crystal Awards Show. The AMA selected fourteen Axiom projects as finalists in the show and awarded the firm three Crystals for best in category.
The AMA Crystal Awards competition is unique in that judges select finalists based both on the quality of design execution and the validity of an entry’s essay. Each essay must report five essential criteria: situation/challenge, objectives, strategy/tactics, message alignment and results. The results section is given double weight in relation to the final score.
The Houston chapter is also one of the most competitive chapters in the nation. AMA Houston won “Best Chapter of the Year” for a third consecutive year in 2009 and saw another increase in Crystal entry submittals, up 28% from 2008.
Specialists in strategic communications for the global energy market, Axiom’s entries spanned the advertising, multimedia, motion graphics, print collateral and investor relations communications categories. The following are the Axiom entries that were recognized and exhibited at this year’s ceremony:
Axiom’s American Marketing Association Crystal Award Winners
• Cameron Fantastic Five Superhero Animation
• ION Geophysical 2007 Annual Report
• Hope Stone Center Catalog of Hope
Axiom’s American Marketing Association Certificate of Excellence Winners
• Paradigm “SKUA is Now” Campaign
• ION “The Brightest Minds in Seismic” Recruiting Campaign
• Basic Energy Services Marketing Collateral Program
• Axiom “10 Years of Creative Energy” Website
• Cameron CAMFORCE Multimedia
• ION Virtual Systems Toolkit Multimedia
• Basic Energy Services Corporate Video
• Cameron “Mark of a Leader” Video
• Axiom “10 Years of Creative Energy” Print Ad
• Axiom “1st Annual Duke Toy Drive” Event
• ION “FireFly Returns” Campaign
These Crystal Awards join a long list of industry accolades Axiom has received in the past year, including top honors from the Business Marketing Association of Houston, the Art Directors Club of Houston, and the local and regional American Advertising Federation ADDY® Awards.
Labels: AMA, Axiom, Crystal Awards, Houston, Press Release