For the third consecutive year, Axiom leads the field with 20 of its projects becoming juried finalists for the Houston chapter of the American Marketing Association’s 2012 Crystal Awards.
Submissions for Crystal Awards must include an essay addressing five criteria: situation/challenges; objectives; strategy/tactics; message alignment; and results. The latter is given double weight toward an entry’s overall score. Crystal Award judges are marketing professionals from outside the Houston area.
AMA Houston is the nation’s largest chapter and one of the most competitive. It has been named Chapter of the Year five times since 2004. In 2011, Axiom tallied the most best-in-category Crystal Award wins as well as the most juried finalists.
This year, Axiom’s work has been recognized across 15 categories. Best-in-category Crystal Award winners will be announced May 17 at AMA Houston’s 26th annual Crystal Awards ceremony at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Houston.
Axiom’s AMA Crystal Award Finalists
· Art League Houston 2011 Gala Invitation – Direct Mail - Two-Dimensional Single Item
· Axiom Case Studies – Company or Organization Brochure
· Basic Energy Services 2010 Annual Report – Annual Report
· Basic Energy Services Ad Campaign – Advertising - Magazine
· Discover Cameron 2011 OTC Campaign – Marketing Campaign - B2B
· Discover Cameron 2011 OTC Funnies (with Cameron) – Animation
· Discover Cameron Brochures (with Cameron) – Product or Service Brochure - Two or more
· Discover Cameron Interactive Multimedia (with Cameron) – Interactive/Multimedia Marketing Presentation
· Discover Cameron Online Ad Banners (with Cameron) – Online Advertisement - Single Banner, Pop-up
· Discover Cameron Product Illustrations (with Cameron) – Photography/Illustration
· Discover Cameron 2011 OTC Booth (with Excalibur) – Trade Show Booth, Above 400 Square Feet
· Dallas White Rock Marathon T-Shirt – Corporate Citizenship
· EnerVest Marketing Strategy Profile – Marketing Research
· EnerVest Website – Website - B2B
· Fire Station 6 Website – Website - Small Budget $10,000 or less
· Hope Stone - “Experience Hope” – Direct Mail - Two-dimensional Single Item
· Houstonian Hammerhead Jersey – Corporate Citizenship
· ION Corporate Rebranding Loop – Animation
· Reliance Steel & Aluminum 2010 Annual Report – Annual Report
· Vortex Ventures Interactive Multimedia – Interactive/Multimedia Marketing Presentation