We are pleased to announce that thirty-four Axiom projects have been named finalists for the 2013 BMA Houston Lantern Awards. Axiom’s work was recognized across multiple categories including: digital advertising, mobile-enabled websites, videos, integrated marketing campaigns, print materials, and more.
Each entry required a written submittal covering four criteria: objective, strategy, implementation and results. The BMA Lantern Awards place a special emphasis on measurable results that help achieve the defined objective. Each write up was attached to a mounted black board that showcased the creative work being entered.
Judges from other national BMA chapters gathered in Houston to review and score each entry based on the four criteria. The scores were combined and averaged to get a total of one score per entry that was used to determine the finalists, and ultimately who wins the Lantern Award for each category.
Over two decades ago, BMA Houston created the Lantern Awards of Texas to highlight strategic and creative business-to-business communications. The Houston Chapter of BMA is one of 22 worldwide chapters.
Lantern Award winners will be announced at the 2013 BMA Houston Lantern Awards Gala & Exhibition on November 21st at the Royal Sonesta Hotel. Check back in to see how much bling Axiom brings home!
Axiom’s Lantern Award Finalists:
- Axiom Open House Campaign – Agency Total Campaign
- Axiom Virtual Tour – Agency Video
- Axiom Website – Agency Website
- Basic Energy Services 2012 Annual – Corporate Annual Report
- Cameron 2013 OTC Banner Ad – Banner Ads
- Cameron 2013 OTC Campaign – Integrated MarCom Program Over $200K
- Cameron 2013 OTC Campaign – Tradeshow Campaign
- Cameron 2013 OTC Emails – Email Campaign
- Cameron 2013 OTC Microsite – Microsite or Landing Page
- Cameron 2013 OTC Microsite – Mobile-Enabled Website
- Cameron 2013 OTC Print Ad – Full Page or Spread Ad Over $50K
- Cameron’s Drilling Rig Illustrations – Original Illustration
- Cameron LINX Emails – Email Campaign
- Cameron LINX Launch Campaign – Internal Communications Strategy
- Cameron LINX Launch Video – Internal Video
- Cameron LINX Launch Video – Video Production 5 Minutes or Less
- Cameron LINX Microsite – Mobile-Enabled Website
- Discover Valves & Measurement Expertise Ad – Full Page or Spread Ad $50K or Less
- Gardner Denver Pump Up Performance 3D Ad – Full Page or Spread Ad $50K or Less
- Gardner Denver That’s Pumping Perfected Ad – Full Page or Spread Ad $50K or Less
- Ikon Science Marketing Strategy Profile – Qualitative or Quantitative Research Project
- Katalyst Branding Campaign – Corporate Branding or Rebranding Campaign
- Katalyst Logo – Corporate Logo Design
- Katalyst Tagline – Corporate Tagline
- Newfield Exploration 2012 Annual Report – Corporate Annual Report
- Newfield: Tap Into Newfield VMC Launch – Internal Communications Strategy
- OneSubsea Brand Launch – Integrated MarCom Program Over $200K
- OneSubsea Framo Engineering Print Ad – Full Page or Spread Ad Over $50K
- OneSubsea Launch Email – Email Campaign
- OneSubsea Launch Video – Internal Video
- OneSubsea OTC Campaign – Tradeshow Campaign
- OneSubsea Overview Illustration – Original Illustration
- OneSubsea Overview Multimedia – Interactive Presentation
- SeismicZone Tagline – Corporate Tagline
Labels: BMA Houston, Lantern Awards