Axiom creative earned four gold and five silver ADDY Awards, plus fifteen Citations of Excellence from the American Advertising Federation’s Houston chapter during its 52nd annual awards ceremony on February 13, 2014. Axiom’s gold and silver winning projects are now eligible for district competition, joining entries from AAF chapters in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. Of the 63 creative entities that received juried finalists in the
ADDY's, Axiom placed in the top 5 in regards to total medals and
accepted juried entries.
Axiom's 2014 AAF-Houston Chapter ADDY Awards (Entry -- Category):
- Cameron’s Surface Wall MultiTouch — Out-of-Home – Site – Interior Animated
- Cameron’s Surface Wall MultiTouch — Elements of Advertising – Digital Creative Technology – Interface & Navigation
- OneSubsea Launch Email Campaign — Digital Advertising – Online Publication – Email
- Basic Energy Services Annual Report — Elements of Advertising – Visual – Illustration, Campaign
Click here to view the list of Axiom projects nominated for 2014 ADDY Awards.
- Cameron’s OTC Campaign — Integrated Campaigns – B-to-B, Regional/National
- Cameron’s OTC Emails — Digital Advertising – Online Publication - Email
- OneSubsea Tree Selector App — Digital Advertising – Apps – Web-based (Browser)
- OneSubsea Tradeshow Booth — Sales Promotion – Point-of-Purchase – Trade Show Exhibit
- The Peebler Group Website — Digital Advertising – Websites, B-to-B Services
Cameron's Surface Group - Multi-touch Video Wall from Axiom on Vimeo.
Axiom is a branding and marketing firm located in Houston, Texas. For more information visit axiom.us.com
Labels: AAF Houston, ADDY Awards, Advertising