Axiom received 6 Best of Category Crystal Awards at the AMA Houston Chapter Gala, more than any other finalist, for projects in the following categories: business-to-business marketing campaign, business-to-business online marketing campaign, internal relations/communication program, animation, non-profit event promotion and corporate citizenship.
Axiom also received Citations of Excellence for 31 other entries across 23 categories at the show. The 31 Citations of Excellence spanned multiple categories that included branding, advertising, animations, websites, online programs and comprehensive campaigns.
Axiom’s 2014 Crystal Award Winners included:
- Marketing Campaign (Business-to-Business) – OneSubsea Brand Launch Campaign
- Online Marketing Campaign (Business-to-Business) – OneSubsea Brand Launch Campaign
- Internal Relations/Communication Program – Cameron’s Linx Campaign
- Animation – Axiom “What is Creative Energy” Animation
- Event Promotion Single (Non-Profit) – Art League Houston Gala 2013
- Corporate Citizenship – Art League Houston Gala 2013
|The Axiom team displays their 6 Crystal Awards after the event|
The Crystal Awards recognize the best of Houston-area marketing in 77 categories that range from print and digital projects to integrated marketing campaigns. Entries are heavily weighted on how the project met the objectives and provided measurable results. Judges include marketing professionals from across the United States.
AMA Houston is the area's premier professional marketing organization and currently the nation’s largest chapter. One of the largest professional associations for marketers, the American Marketing Association has more than 38,000 members worldwide in every area of marketing. The 28th Annual AMA Houston Crystal Awards was held on Thursday, May 29th at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Houston.
|David Lerch receiving the Crystal Award for the Art League Houston Gala invite|
Labels: AMA, AMA Crystals, AMA Houston, Awards Show, Crystal Awards, One SubSea